No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Filmet 400 mg – Beximco Pharma
Metronidazole is indicated in:
- All forms of amoebiasis (intestinal and extra-intestinal disease including liver abscess and that of symptomless cyst passers)
- Bacterial vaginosis
- Acute ulcerative gingivitis
- Anaerobic infections including septicemia, bacteremia, peritonitis, brain abscess, necrotizing pneumonia, osteomyelitis, puerperal sepsis, pelvic abscess, pelvic cellulitis, etc.
- Anaerobically-infected leg ulcers and pressure sores
- Acute dental infections (e.g. acute pericoronitis and acute apical infections)
- Surgical prophylaxis (prevention of postoperative infections due to anaerobic bacteria, particularly species of Bacteroides and anaerobic streptococci
- Chronic symptomatic peptic ulcer disease (as an agent of triple therapy to eradicate H. pylori-the most important aetiological factor of peptic ulcer)